The Academic Standards, a division of Academic and Career Advising, helps you reach your academic grade point average (GPA) requirements for graduation. We help you identify your academic challenges and strategize to help you obtain your academic goals.
- One-on-one in-depth academic and career advising sessions
- Discuss challenges and strategies toward academic success
- Review short and long term goals
- Calculate your potential GPA to help return it to a 2.0 GPA
- Assist you with completing forms for academic-related appeals
- Provide academic success workshops and informational materials
- Refer you to on and off campus resources
- Contact students who are experiencing difficulty in the classroom when referred by instructors (Early Academic Notification Program)
- Academic Standards
- Early Academic Notification Program
- Academic Workshops
If you need academic help, please don't hesitate to contact us!