Academic and Career Advising
What Does The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Assessment Provide?
- Jump starts your career exploration process.
- Indicates your preference and compares your preference with the career preference of others like you.
- Professional Interpretation of your MBTI Type Indicator.
What Are The Costs?
For Students and General Public only:
$25 for MBTI Personality Assessment
$40 for the MBTI & Strong Interest Inventory
NOTE: Print instructions before proceeding to below website.
Go on-line to online.cpp.com
- Login: (case sensitive) exploring
- Password: (case sensitive) success
- User ID: This is configured for you upon completion of your first assessment. No need to enter data here (unless you are returning to resume or take a different assessment).
- Click on: “Take It”
- Complete the test and click on the “Done” button.
*If you need to leave write down the ID number. This will allow you to resume and/or take additional assessments using the same client ID.
- Finally click on the “I’m Done” button.
- Exit the web site.
Pay for the Assessment
Before scheduling your appointment for your assessment interpretation, either stop by the cashier office or call SLCC Tuition Express at (801) 957-4459 and select Option #1. Tell them you want to buy the following assessment(s) from Academic & Career Advising. You can pay with cash/credit card. (Please ask the cashier to send an email receipt to you and to LuAnn Furner (email@example.com) You may also ask for a paper receipt, or our campus receipt # if over the phone, and give this receipt number to the receptionist when you make your appointment.)
Schedule an Appointment
Please call (801) 957-4978 to schedule your appointment. Tell the receptionist which assessments you have taken, and what your receipt number is. (The Advisor cannot download your assessment results without verifying your payment. Having the above information ready will allow us to start the assessment interpretation without delay.)