Academic and Career Advising
What Does The Strong Interest Inventory (SII) Assessment Provide?
- It is a tool that can help you make rewarding decisions about your education, career and life activities.
- It measures interests, not skills or abilities, compares your likes and dislikes to likes and dislikes of successful professional in various fields.
- Professional interpretation.
What Are The Costs?
For Students and General Pubic only:
$25 for MBTI Personality Assessment
$40 for the MBTI & Strong Interest Inventory
Go on-line to online.cpp.com
- Login: (case sensitive) exploring
- Password: (case sensitive) success
- User ID: This is configured for you upon completion of your first assessment. No need to enter data here (unless you are returning to resume or take a different assessment).
- Click on: “Take It”
- Complete the test and click on the “Done” button.
*If you need to leave write down the ID number. This will allow you to resume and/or take additional assessments using the same client ID.
- Finally click on the “I’m Done” button.
- Exit the web site.
Pay for the Assessment
Before scheduling your appointment for your assessment interpretation, either stop by the cashier office or call SLCC Tuition Express at (801) 957-4459 and select Option #1. Tell them you want to buy the following assessment(s) from Academic & Career Advising. You can pay with cash/credit card. (Please ask the cashier to send an email receipt to you and to LuAnn Furner (firstname.lastname@example.org) You may also ask for a paper receipt, or our campus receipt # if over the phone, and give this receipt number to the receptionist when you make your appointment.)
Schedule an Appointment
Please call (801) 957-4978 to schedule your appointment. Tell the receptionist which assessments you have taken, and what your receipt number is. (The Advisor cannot download your assessment results without verifying your payment. Having the above information ready will allow us to start the assessment interpretation without delay.)