Ready to Transfer?
Planning for your Transfer
All SLCC Academic/Career Advisors are transfer advisors, and can help you find the information and choose the courses to help your transfer to a 4-year institution go as smoothly as possible.
Please come in to see us, and ask for the articulation agreement(s) to help you choose SLCC classes that will fulfill requirements for the major(s) and institution(s) you are considering.Students transferring to Salt Lake Community College:
Contact the Incoming Transcript Office with questions and to make sure you have completed the necessary transfer steps.
As Soon as you Think There is a Possibility you Might Transfer
- Meet with an SLCC Advisor
- Research Colleges and Universities
- Participate in Transfer Activities
- Meet with Advisors at Colleges/Universities
6 - 9 Months Before You Plan To Begin Classes Elsewhere
- Apply for Admission (check with the 4-yr school for application deadlines)
- Request Official Transcripts from SLCC
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Attend Orientation
When You're Almost Ready To Graduate
- Apply for SLCC Graduation