Vision Statement: To foster, develop and implement collaborative cultural programs throughout all areas/disciplines of SLCC with guest lecturers of national/international caliber who give increased value to the student experience and enhance SLCC’s ability to implement our mission and goals.
- To engage the College with the external community in a meaningful and effective partnership that fulfills SLCC’s role as a collaborative institution of higher education.
- To enhance integrated programming efforts between faculty, staff and students within existing and new programs.
- To promote engagement within SLCC that encourages community dialogues committed to the process of critical thinking, interaction within the discourse of civil dialogue and learning through a shared commitment to the pursuit of knowledge.
- To collectively explore diverse topics and issues meaningful to the SLCC community and society.
- To effectively plan and use the College’s resources to enrich our students’ educational experiences.