Philosophy and Overview
- Faculty have been assessing student learning and providing their students with helpful feedback for thousands of years.
- Faculty have always adjusted what they do in an effort to improve learning.
- Assessment must matter to student learning and program performance.
- Assessment is an organic, normal, and regular part of the teaching and learning cycle.
- Assessment is not an add-on activity aimed at accountability reporting.
- Assessment Plan for College-wide Learning
- Outcomes Adopted February 8, 2011 (Includes General Education, College-wide Outcomes and Program Assessment)
- College-wide Assessment Plan Timeline
- College-wide Student Learning Outcomes