Automotive Collision Repair and Refinishing
Why SLCC for your auto collision repair and refinishing training?
- Small classes
- One-on-one instruction
- Hands-on collision repair and refinishing service learning environment
- Latest and highest quality technical curriculum available
- I-CAR qualified training
- All Collision repair and refinishing students are members SkillsUSA - leadership, communication, social and employability skills training
What skills will I need?
- Fast job analysis
- Good physical condition
- Hand-eye coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Average scholastic ability
- Appreciation and understanding of color
- Satisfaction of a beautiful job well done
How much will school cost?
- Tools and supplies = $800
- Books = $250
- Tuition and fees
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
Construction Trades Building, Room 282
Tips for Students
- Take ownership of your education
- Meet with your academic advisor early to avoid the 'rush and long lines' and get more time in an advising session
- Get to know SLCC's 'Academic Calendar" and "MyPage'
- Register as soon as you are able
- Get INVOLVED!