Accountable for the accounting operations of the college, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the college's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Employee Financial Responsibility for Safeguarding College Assets/Resources
- Federal Awards Allowable-Unallowable Cost Guidance
- Master List of Authorized Signers of Contracts and Agreements
- Netbook-IPads Buying Guidelines April 2015
- Year End Cut-Off Dates for FY15
Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return
Exemption Certificate for Governments & Schools
Location and Hours
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Academic & Administration Building (AAB) 311
Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sat, Sun: Closed