Visa Purchasing Card
The purpose of the Purchasing Card is to establish a more efficient, cost effective method of purchasing and payment for low-dollar transactions. The Purchasing Card is the preferred purchase/payment tool for low-dollar purchases under $1000.
To request an application for a Purchasing Card, please contact:
Samantha Wood at 801-957-4621 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purchasing Card cycle dates are the 25th of each month. Receipts and packets are due no later than the 10th of the following month.
To dispute erroneous charges, call US Bank Customer Service at 1-800-344-5696. Press the star key twice ** to reach a person. Tell them you want to dispute a charge on your purchasing card and follow their instructions.
Please print and use the following forms as necessary:
- P-Card Procedures Manual
- Hosting Authorization Form - Must be filled out when p-card is used to purchase meals.
- Gift Card Log - Must be used when p-card is used to purchase gift cards.
- Application to Obtain P-Card
- Cardholder Agreement to Accept P-Card
- Tax Exempt Form
- Expense Account Codes and Definitions (This is a word searchable form. Use Ctrl + F to bring up find window)
To report suspected misuse of the P-Card, any person may contact the Whistleblower Hotline at the SLCC EEO/Risk website, and follow the Whistleblower instructions.