Child Care and Family Services
- 211 Info Bank : Resource lists and referrals for services.
- Single Mom Foundation: (SMF) is committed to improving the lives of single moms and their families by helping them develop long-term self-reliance through education and successfully plan for their education and future.
- Department of Workforce Services : Apply for Child Care Assistance. Office of Child Care. Unemployment Questions and Compensation.
- Bureau of Licensing: Find a Child Care Provider. Inquire on licensing of Providers.
- Child Care Resource & Referral: Help parents find Quality Child Care with Free Referrals. Training of Child Care Providers.
- Utah Saves: Discover free classes and services that will help you achieve financial freedom. Find information about establishing financial goals, managing a budget, getting out of debt, improving your credit rating, and many other topics.
- Utah WIC program: A nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new mothers, and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy.
- Modest Needs: Dedicated to helping people with unexpected financial emergencies.
Resources and Sites for Men and Women
* The links provided on this web page are not under the direct or indirect control of Salt Lake Community College, and are provided as a convenience to you. By clicking on any such hyperlink, you will be leaving the SLCC website.