- Contact Us
- Find a Job
- Hot Jobs
- Job Fairs/Recruiting
- Career Workshops
- Job Search Training
- Work for Credit/Internship
- Alumni Career Services
- Info for Faculty / Staff
- Info for Employers
- On-Campus Recruiting Schedule
Information for Employers
SLCC works closely with employers to help students find employment opportunities. We offer several ways to recruit SLCC students for your job openings:
Post a Job on Our Job List
Please complete the online Job Listing Request Form. Your position will post within 24 hours. Note: You may not see it immediately on the website, but it is available to students as soon as it is posted. This service is free of charge. Jobs will remain posted for six weeks.
On-Campus Job Fairs
We host two job fairs a year, in Fall and Spring semesters. The Spring Job Fair will be held on April 18th, 2017. For more information, please contact Samantha Faupula at 801-957-4660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employers may recruit on the Taylorsville Redwood, Jordan, and South City Campuses, where there are designated areas for on-campus recruiting. There is a $25.00 charge per table, per visit, per campus. No selling of products is allowed. (Violators will be asked to leave campus immediately and forfeit their opportunity to recruit on campus). On-campus employment recruiting events can be scheduled up to four times per semester per campus.
If you wish to set up a table for recruiting purposes, you must:
- Complete the online Job Listing Request Form.
- Complete the On-Campus Recruiting Request Form.
- Contact the CSES office at the campus at which you would like to recruit.
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
South City Campus
High Visibility Employer Sponsorship Packages
The Employer Sponsorship Package is an exciting opportunity that allows companies to sponsor their employment opportunities on our ten campuses located throughout the Salt Lake Valley, giving them exposure to over 60,000 students, faculty and staff. The sponsorship package includes these benefits:
- Your company's logo featured on the CSES webpage with a link to information about your company current employment opportunities.
- Your company's recruitment poster placed on CSES job boards located through our college campuses and in our Student Employment offices.
- CSES will advocate for your company’s access to SLCC’s diverse college clubs and organizations.
- CSES will advocate for your company’s participation on one of SLCC’s Program Advisory Committees, if applicable.
- Participation in SLCC job fairs twice a year at a discounted cost.
One-Year Sponsorship Cost: $1,200.00
For more information, please contact Samantha Faupula at email@example.com
Post Recruitment Flyers on Campus
Employers may post recruitment and help-wanted flyers on our job boards and designated bulletin boards on SLCC campuses; flyers must be stamped by the CSES office before being posted.
Employer Monthly Newsletter
Stay up to date with the happenings in Career and Student Employment Services by reading our monthly Employer Newsletter