- Contact Us
- Find a Job
- Hot Jobs
- Job Fairs/Recruiting
- Career Workshops
- Job Search Training
- Work for Credit/Internship
- Alumni Career Services
- Info for Faculty / Staff
- Info for Employers
- On-Campus Recruiting Schedule
Job Search Training
We’re eager help you with career-related skills like honing your job search strategies, fine-tuning your resume, leveraging your online presence, and acing your job interviews.
Contact us to schedule free face-to-face consultations for:
- Mock Interviews
- How do you make a good first impression?
- What does it mean to dress professionally?
- What questions can you expect? How should you answer them?
- When and how do you bring up questions about compensation and benefits?
- Interview Like A Pro
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Online Presence Review
- What does your online brand say about you?
- How can you use the internet to market yourself to potential employers?
- What is LinkedIn? What's a Career ePortfolio?
- Have you ever Googled your name to see what comes up? Is it positive?
- How do you leverage your online presence to secure employment?
Schedule an appointment by calling 801-957-4014 or by visiting one of our offices.
We also offer online tools like: