The full SLCC Instructional Program Review Schedule may be accessed at the Curriculum Site*.
Instructional Programs scheduled for review in 2015-16 are:
- American Sign Language/English Interpreting
- General Studies
- Business Office Technology
- Computer Sciences & Information Systems
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- English as a Second Language
- Fashion Design & Merchandising
- Surgical Technology
- Visual Art & Design
Program Review Timeline
- Fall Semester: List of SLCC Instructional Programs to be reviewed sent to SLCC Board of Trustees and USHE Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education.
- December 2015: SLCC Instructional Program Review Template, Data Sheet, and additional information sent to Associate Dean.
- April 1, 2016: Completed Instructional Program Review Assessment Report (R411) due to the Provost (cc: Curriculum Office).
- July 1, 2016: Instructional Program Review Assessment Report (R411) and additional comments are sent to the USHE Board of Regents.
Regents Policy R411: Cyclical Institutional Program Reviews*
SLCC Instructional Program Review Instructions*
SLCC Instructional Program Review Prompts
SLCC Instructional Program Review Template (R411)*
*You may be required to log in to SLCC Office 365 to access SLCC Curriculum forms.
- In the email of phone field, enter the following: <your SLCC user name>@slcc.edu (for example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password field: your current SLCC password