- Contact Us
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Anti-Discrimination & Harassment Avoidance
- Copyright Compliance
- Driver Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Due Process
- Emergency Preparedness
- Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA)
- Insurance - Automobile, Liability
- Insurance - Student Accident
- Policy Coordination and Development
- Records Management
- Related Policies
- Reporting Risk Issues
- Required Training
- Workers' Compensation
- Title IX
- Contract Review
- Notary Public Services
- Other Information
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
How to Get Assistance:
- If you are a student seeking more information about the Americans With Disabilities Act or if you are requesting classroom accommodations or academic adjustments, contact the Disability Resource Center at 801-957-4659 or TTY: 801-957-4646 .
- If you are an employee seeking to learn more about the Americans With Disabilities Act or if you are requesting an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Benefits Coordinator at 801-957-4722.
- If you would like to discuss discrimination based on a disability or accommodation, contact the ADA Coordinator at 801-957-4041.
- If you are a visitor seeking accommodation to attend a workshop or other activity on campus:
Please check the brochure or other announcement about the activity you wish to attend. These materials should contain the name and phone number of someone you can contact for more information on the activity. This is also the person you contact to request accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you have difficulty arranging for an accommodation, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 801-957-4041.
- If you are planning new construction or a remodel of your office or classroom area, contact the Assistant Director of Facilities at 801-957-4892.
Official SLCC Procedure
The Official SLCC Procedure used to qualify individuals under Section 504 and the ADA:Official SLCC procedure
This procedure outlines the process used by SLCC to qualify individuals to receive services under Section 504, the ADA and other applicable legislation. Please refer any questions to the ADA Coordinator at 801-957-4041.
- U.S. Department of Justice, ADA HOME PAGE
- Section 504, Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- A Guide to Disability Rights Law
- Web Accessibility Assistance