Office of the Registrar and Academic Records
- Application for admission is valid for three years including the semester of admission for all applicants except Concurrent Enrollment and international admission.
- Students who do not begin classes during their semester of admission but wish to begin a different semester within the three year period must update their application by submitting an Admission Update Application to clarify term of return.
- Students who have an absence from the College of one year (three semesters) or up to three years, will be required to submit at no charge an Admission Update Application to declare their semester of return and correct vital information.
- All Admission Update Applications must be submitted by the admission deadline for the semester. If the three-year admission eligibility period has expired, students must re-apply for admission by the desired semester’s application deadline and submit the $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Upon re-admission, students academic program will be posted as the current catalog year and students must adhere to the graduation requirements in the current General Catalog.