Office of the Registrar and Academic Records
The following forms can be mailed or faxed to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Records. For information about each form, please see our Policies & Procedures. If you have further questions you can visit the Student Express in person or Contact Us by phone.
- 1-3 Years Absent Admission Update Application — found in MyPage on the Student tab, Student Portal channel.
For Students who have registered for classes within the last three years, but have now been absent from the school for more than one year (three consecutive terms).
- Concurrent to Undergraduate — found in MyPage on the Student tab, Student Portal channel.
For students that took SLCC Concurrent classes, graduated from high school within the last five terms, and now wish to continue at SLCC as college students
- Start Term Change (PDF)— For students that applied to SLCC within the last three years-did not register for classes, and now want to start taking classes in a new term.
- Undergraduate Student Change to SAT (PDF) — For undergraduate students, active within the last three years, who wish to take School of Applied Technology courses/programs.
- SAT Student Change to Undergraduate (PDF) — For School of Applied Technology students, active within the last three years, who wish to take traditional credit courses/programs.
- Appeal To Withdraw
- Academic Renewal Petition
- Apply For Admission (Admission Application to SLCC)
- Course Description Request Form
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Early High School Graduate Parent/Guardian Permission Form
- High School Graduation Report Form
- Parental Affidavit
- Permission to Release GED Information
- Prevent Directory Information Disclosure
- Registration Appeal
- Repeated Class Notification
- Residency 3 Year History Addendum
- Residency Affidavit
- Residency Application
- Senior Citizen Waiver Form
- Student Consent for Release of Records
- Transcript Request Form
- Transfer Credit To SLCC and Request for Evaluation of Transfer Credit
- Verification Request Form
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Contract (WUE)