Office of the Registrar and Academic Records
Senior Citizen Enrollment
Utah Residents who have reached age 62 and over are invited to enroll in regular credit* classes offered at reduced cost under the following conditions:
- Surplus space is available in the course.
- Courses are taken as an Audit (non-matriculated, no college credit).
- Course pre-requisites have been met.
- $10 tuition fee is required each semester (fee does not cover cost of books, supplies, parking or special class fees or lab fees.
- Online admission application must be completed. ($40 application fee waived).
- Senior citizens desiring college credit must follow regular admissions and registration procedures and pay full tuition and fees.
- Senior citizen audit status may not be combined with credit status within the same semester.
Please follow these steps:
- Complete an online Admissions Application ($40.00 application fee waived).
- Register online with “AUDIT” status for each class.
- Complete the Senior Citizen Waiver form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Records before each semester before paying fees with the cashier office.
*Senior Citizen audit status may not be combined with credit status within the same semester.*