Office of the Registrar and Academic Records
Senior Citizen Enrollment
Utah Residents who have reached age 62 and over are invited to enroll in regular credit* classes offered at reduced cost under the following conditions:
- Surplus space is available in the course.
- Courses are taken as an Audit (non-matriculated, no college credit).
- Course pre-requisites have been met.
- $10 tuition fee is required each semester (fee does not cover cost of books, supplies, parking or special class fees or lab fees.
- Online admission application must be completed. ($40 application fee waived).
- Senior citizens desiring college credit must follow regular admissions and registration procedures and pay full tuition and fees.
- Senior citizen audit status may not be combined with credit status within the same semester.
Please follow these steps:
- Complete an online Admissions Application ($40.00 application fee waived).
- Register online with “AUDIT” status for each class.
- Complete the Senior Citizen Waiver form and submit it to the Cashiers Office each semester with fee payment. The form may be found in Cashier Office or Office of the Registrar and Academic Records.
*Senior Citizen audit status may not be combined with credit status within the same semester.*