The permanent record or transcript of your academic achievement is maintained by The Office of the Registrar and Academic Records. Transcript requests can be processed in person at the Redwood Campus, South City Campus, Jordan Campus, and the Larry H. Miller Campus. An official transcript is a copy of the student's permanent academic record issued by the Registrar. It displays all courses taken for credit at SLCC and includes all grades received. Unlike unofficial transcripts, it is signed and dated by the registrar and displays the SLCC seal. Official transcripts are not issued for students with outstanding financial obligations to the college.
Scroll down to see all available options for ordering transcripts. Do not write credit card information on the transcript request form. Payment can be made over the phone: 801-957-4868. Official transcripts cost $5.00 per copy. To order an official transcript please choose one of the following options:
Order Your Official Transcripts Online
- Sign into MyPage* and click on the Student tab *We can not give out the student number or login information via telephone. You can Get Your Username and Password using your Student Number (SID) online.
- In the Student Portal channel, locate Student Records, and click on Official Transcripts
- Have your Credit/Debit card ready. You will be asked to make your transcript fee payment ($5.00) during the ordering process
- Follow the prompts until the request is complete Transcripts ordered online are usually processed within 24 business hours, excluding holidays and school breaks.
If you do not know your Student ID Number or your MyPage Login Information, please refer to step 1 above.
- Complete a Transcript Request Form at The Office of the Registrar and Academic Records
- Pay $5.00 per copy at Student Center Courtesy Desk or Cashiers Office
- Bring completed request form to The Office of the Registrar and Academic Records with picture ID
- Call cashier at (801) 957-4868 to pay the $5.00 fee by credit card.
- FAX a Transcript Request to (801) 957-4961 with the following information:
- Student ID or Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Last Date attended
- Previous Names Used
- Name and address of person or organization transcript is to be sent to
- Student Signature
- Current Contact Information
Mail a completed Transcript Request with a $5.00 check to:
SALT LAKE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
PO BOX 30808
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84130-0808
Faxed and mailed transcripts are usually processed within 2 - 4 days of receiving your request.
- Call the cashier to make the $5.00 transcript fee payment: 801-957-4868
- Complete and sign the Transcript Request Form and attach it to your email to:
Please note: We cannot accept email requests to any non-institutional third-party address without the student's signature. A new transcript request is required for each transcript ordered. Parents whom wish to obtain transcripts for their children will need to complete the Student Consent for Release of Records. We cannot release a transcript with a hold unless it is cleared by the originating office.
View Your Unofficial Transcript Online -- No Charge
- Go to www.slcc.edu and login to the MyPage login box on the top right
- Enter your username and password (PIN) (If you don't have your username/password, click on the "Need Your User/Pass" link in the MyPage login box.) The transcript office can not give you your pin.
- Once you are logged in, locate and click on the Student tab in the upper left
- In the Student Portal channel, locate Student Records, and click on Academic Transcript
- Select the Transcript Level and Type and click Submit
The transcript key is available online.
If you have trouble with your MyPage account, contact the Help Desk at (801) 957-5555
SLCC is a participant in the Interstate Initiative where a transferable block of classes comprised of general education classes (oral communication, written communication, and quantitative literacy) are noted on the transcript for articulation purposes. Please refer to WICHE website for further information.
If you are a transfer student or wish to send credits from your previous institutions to SLCC, please visit Incoming Transcripts.