Facilities Services Outstanding Employee
An outstanding employee has several distinguishing qualities. Please provide specific examples as to how your nominee exhibits those qualities and a statement indicating what this person has done to receive the Outstanding Employee award. Please fill out the form below and then submit.
You may also print the form and deliver to Donna Western-Kruger in GFSB 119 mailstop FCL.
Deadline to turn in the nomination form is November 30, 2015.
Nominees must be a full-time or part-time employees who has been with the College for at least one year. Past recipients can be re-nominated every five years.
OUTSTANDING QUALITIES TO CONSIDER:
- Has uncompromising integrity.
- Sets the example in work ethics and the fair treatment of others.
- Inspires excellence.
- Promotes teamwork.
- Is self-motivated, responsible, cooperative, courteous and on-time.
- Is committed to quality service.
- Is customer focused.
- Participates in the success of the work order system.
- Delivers what was promised, when it was promised.
- Reflects the College's Statement of Values as well as the Facilities Mission Statement.
- Is willing to seek continuous learning.