Academic and Career Advising
The mission of Academic and Career Advising is to develop an interactive, informative and supportive environment where all students can plan, explore, access resources, make decisions, and evaluate their academic and career goals. Advisors can assist students to:
- Create an educational plan and/or set up a class schedule
- Identify the courses needed toward graduation
- Get started at SLCC
- Obtain transfer information
- Review academic progress
- Learn about career and major options
- Find more about resources available at the College and the community
Advising is also available to answer frequently asked questions about employment opportunities, financial aid, student involvement and activities. SLCC has many academic advisors. Please contact the appropriate campus advisor.
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
South City Campus
For a list of detailed hours and additional information, visit the Academic and Career Advising website.