Skip to main content

Faculty Services


What do I do if I Need Supplies?

Your department can provide you with textbooks, pens, chalk, markers, scantron forms, and machines, etc.

Whenever possible please plan ahead, many offices are not open in the evenings.

See also, "How do I get Copies made?"
See also, "Classroom Technology Issues"

Salt Lake Community College

4600 South Redwood Road Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Student Services hours: M-Th: 7 am - 7 pm; Fr 7 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Info: 801-957-4073

Technical Support

Live Chat