Skip to main content

Faculty Services


How do I Contact Police Services?

In the event of an emergency where you need immediate police or medical assistance for any campus call:

Emergency Calls 911

If you need law enforcement assistance for non-emergency calls (dispatch), please call the appropriate number for your campus.  For more information, please see the Police Services website.  

Salt Lake Community College

4600 South Redwood Road Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Student Services hours: M-Th: 7 am - 7 pm; Fr 7 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Info: 801-957-4073

Technical Support

Live Chat