About the Program
Prospective Fashion Students
The Salt Lake Community College Fashion Institute is a unique program here in Utah. We offer a range of fashion-related art and design classes and a staff of experienced, working professionals. Our objective is to give you the training and qualifications needed to assume a responsible position in the fashion industry.
Our program offers multiple degree opportunities for students in the Fashion Institute. This allows for greater flexibility in academic coursework and requirements. Check our class schedule and you will see that we offer a great selection of electives as well as core classes.
We welcome you to express yourself in a new career in fashion here at the Fashion Institute and encourage your participation in our program.
- To provide an overall understanding of the various aspects of the fashion industry.
- To explore and expand opportunities for the fashion community in Salt Lake City.
- To examine opportunities for careers in fashion.
- To provide instruction in design, construction, production and marketing needed for a career in fashion design.
- Financial aid is available for qualified students.