- Locations and Hours
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid in 9 Steps
- Student Eligibility
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Eligible Programs
- Types of Aid
- Educational Expenses
- Awarding Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Net Price Calculator
Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
You can contact our Financial Aid Office in several ways:
If you would like information about your student account by phone, you’ll need to file a Consent to Release Information form.
- You’ll need your Student Number and password.
- The form must be filed in person or by mail.
Email requests for information about your student account must come from your Bruin email and contain your name and Student Number. This helps safeguard your personal information.
Be sure to include your name and Student Number on each page that you fax.
Financial Aid Office
Salt Lake Community College
PO Box 30808
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0808
Be sure to include your name and Student Number on each page that you mail.
Note: The following documents can only be accepted in-person or by mail; and not by email or fax:
- Consent to Release Information Form
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Citizenship documentation