- Locations and Hours
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid in 9 Steps
- Student Eligibility
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Eligible Programs
- Types of Aid
- Educational Expenses
- Awarding Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Net Price Calculator
Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
Private and public scholarships are available through various organizations. The links below are not affiliated with SLCC and will direct you to other websites.
Scholarship Search Pages
- Disability Scholarship Directory
- Community Foundation of Utah Scholarships
- The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Scholarship Program
- Edúcate Utah (DACA, HB 144 & Undocumented Students)
- DREAMer’s Roadmap (Undocumented Students)
- South High Alumni Association Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2017)
- Grainger Tools for Tomorrow Scholarship (Deadline: March 27, 2017)
- 2017-18 Sallie Mae Bank Scholarship (Deadline: April 7, 2017)
- Bailey's Moving & Storage Scholarship (Deadline: April 30, 2017)
- American Association of University Women Salt Lake City Branch Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2017)
- Mighty Butlers Moving Scholarship (Deadline: Ongoing - July 1 Annually)
- The Community Foundation of Utah Scholarships (Various - ongoing)
- Air Force ROTC
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Soroptimist Women's Opportunity Awards
- Daniel's Fund Scholarships
- Search for scholarships in your community first. You are more likely to be awarded scholarships from a local organization than an organization outside of the state.
- Use a unique/distinguishing factor about yourself to narrow searches for scholarships.
- Never pay to apply for a scholarship.
- Never give out your social security number or other private information that could jeopardize your security.