- Locations and Hours
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid in 9 Steps
- Student Eligibility
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Eligible Programs
- Types of Aid
- Educational Expenses
- Awarding Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Net Price Calculator
Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
SLCC Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
Thank you for your interest in Salt Lake Community College Scholarships. We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic school year. The deadline for 2017-18 scholarships is:
March 1, 2017
If you have not already done so, please apply for admission to SLCC before applying for scholarships. Please note, scholarship applications for Summer 2017 will become available in March 2017.
Note: The deadline for incoming freshmen-specific scholarships was February 1st, however, incoming freshmen are still welcome to apply for the scholarships currently open for both new and continuing students until March 1st. Please follow the instructions below.
How to Apply:
- Visit our online scholarship application site.
- Click “Sign in with Your School Account”.
- Use your MySLCC username and password to sign in.
- Complete and submit the General Application.
- Complete any follow-up items listed on the Dashboard.
- Check your BruinMail and visit the scholarship application site for updates on the status of your scholarships.
Tips for submitting an excellent scholarship application:
- Follow directions. Do not provide more or less information than what is requested.
- Avoid tangents and tailor your answers to each specific scholarship opportunity. Beware of copying and pasting the same essay for multiple opportunities.
- Spelling and grammar count. Feel free to write your essays on a word processor before transferring them to the online application so you can ensure proper spelling and grammar.
- Personalize your essay answers by giving specific examples. Paint a picture for the scholarship reviewers through your examples.
- Have someone else proofread your essays.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org