- Locations and Hours
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid in 9 Steps
- Student Eligibility
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Eligible Programs
- Types of Aid
- Educational Expenses
- Awarding Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Net Price Calculator
Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
SLCC Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
Thank you for your interest in Salt Lake Community College Scholarships. We are currently accepting applications for the Summer 2017 semester. The deadline for Summer 2017 scholarships is:
April 15, 2017
If you have not already done so, please apply for admission to SLCC before applying for scholarships.
Note: The deadline for most 2017-18 scholarships was March 1st, however, we are still accepting applications for the following scholarships: Boundless Opportunity Scholarship, UECSP Scholarship, School of Applied Technology CBE Program Scholarship, Performing Arts Scholarship, Matt Jeremy Kamenev Memorial Scholarship, Phil Erickson World Geography Scholarship, Ray Liddell Surgical Technology Scholarship & IPSA Lineman Scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Visit our online scholarship application site.
- Click “Sign in with Your School Account”.
- Use your MySLCC username and password to sign in.
- Complete and submit the General Application.
- Complete any follow-up items listed on the Dashboard.
- Check your BruinMail and visit the scholarship application site for updates on the status of your scholarships.
Tips for submitting an excellent scholarship application:
- Follow directions. Do not provide more or less information than what is requested.
- Avoid tangents and tailor your answers to each specific scholarship opportunity. Beware of copying and pasting the same essay for multiple opportunities.
- Spelling and grammar count. Feel free to write your essays on a word processor before transferring them to the online application so you can ensure proper spelling and grammar.
- Personalize your essay answers by giving specific examples. Paint a picture for the scholarship reviewers through your examples.
- Have someone else proofread your essays.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org