Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
SLCC Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
The following scholarship applications are available. Eligibility requirements, submission deadlines and submission locations are on each individual form.
The majority of scholarship applications become available in January and February for the following academic year. This site is updated as new scholarships become available.
For a comprehensive list of all scholarships, not necessarily available at this time, or if you are interested in contributing to or establishing a scholarship fund, see the SLCC Development Office web site.
2014-2015 Scholarship Applications
- 2014-15 Pepsi Generation Excellence Cash Award (Deadline: Fall 2014 – June 1, 2014; Spring 2015 – November 15, 2014; Summer 2015 – April 15, 2015)
- Spring 15 Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association (NUMOA) Automotive Scholarship (Deadline: December 5, 2014)
- 2014-15 Call Family Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: December 8, 2014)
- Spring 15 General Education ePortfolio Tuition Waiver (Deadline: December 12, 2014)
- 2014-15 Diversity/Hardship Tuition Waiver (Deadline: Fall 2014 – August 15, 2014; Spring 2015 – January 5, 2015)
2015-2016 Scholarship Applications
- 2015-16 Entering Freshman Student Scholarships Information and Application Packet (Deadline: March 1, 2015 - because March 1, 2015 falls on a Sunday we will accept applications either in office or postmarked by March 2, 2015 and the Departmental Tuition Waiver Application Deadline is May 1, 2015))
- 2015-16 South High Alumni Association Scholarship Application (Deadline: March 2, 2015)