Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
SLCC Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
The following scholarship applications are available. Eligibility requirements, submission deadlines and submission locations are on each individual form.
The majority of scholarship applications become available in January and February for the following academic year. This site is updated as new scholarships become available.
For a comprehensive list of all scholarships, not necessarily available at this time, or if you are interested in contributing to or establishing a scholarship fund, see the SLCC Development Office web site.
2013-2014 Scholarship Applications
- 2013-14 Intermountain Healthcare Nursing Diversity Scholarship (Deadline: Extended until Viable Applications Received)
- 2013-14 Career and Technical Education (CTE) Foundation Scholarship Application Scholarship (Deadline: First Review of Application began: January 27, 2014 and will continue as funding is available)
2014-2015 Scholarship Applications
- 2014-15 Paul Cardall Scholarship for Students Affected by Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) (Deadline: May 1, 2014)
- 2014-15 Application for Continuing Student Departmental Tuition Waiver (Deadline: May 1, 2014)
- 2014-15 Application for Continuing Student Tuition Waiver (Deadline: May 1, 2014)
- 2014-15 SLCC Foundation General and Foundation Honors Scholarship Applications (Deadline: May 1, 2014)
- 2014-15 Daughters of Minos – Dianne Z. Johnson Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: June 2, 2014)