- Locations and Hours
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid in 9 Steps
- Student Eligibility
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Eligible Programs
- Types of Aid
- Educational Expenses
- Awarding Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Net Price Calculator
Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
SLCC Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
Thank you for your interest in Salt Lake Community College Scholarships. The main application cycle for both the Summer & Fall 2017 semesters has concluded.
Please see the scholarship application schedule below for more information regarding when the various application cycles will be open:
- Spring Semester 2018:
September 15, 2017 – November 1, 2017
- 2018-19 School Year:
- Incoming Freshmen: November 15, 2017 – February 1, 2018
Continuing Students: November 15, 2017 – March 1, 2018
- Summer 2018:
March 2, 2018 – April 15, 2018
If you have not already done so, please apply for admission to SLCC before applying for scholarships.
Note: The deadline for most 2017-18 scholarships was March 1st, however we are still accepting applications for the following scholarships: Boundless Opportunity Scholarship, UECSP Scholarship, Ray Liddell Surgical Technology Scholarship, School of Applied Technology CBE Program Scholarship, Utah Funeral Directors Association Mortuary Science Scholarship & the Performing Arts Scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Visit our online scholarship application site.
- Click “Sign in with Your School Account”.
- Use your MySLCC username and password to sign in.
- Complete and submit the General Application.
- Complete any follow-up items listed on the Dashboard.
- Check your BruinMail and visit the scholarship application site for updates on the status of your scholarships.
Tips for submitting an excellent scholarship application:
- Follow directions. Do not provide more or less information than what is requested.
- Avoid tangents and tailor your answers to each specific scholarship opportunity. Beware of copying and pasting the same essay for multiple opportunities.
- Spelling and grammar count. Feel free to write your essays on a word processor before transferring them to the online application so you can ensure proper spelling and grammar.
- Personalize your essay answers by giving specific examples. Paint a picture for the scholarship reviewers through your examples.
- Have someone else proofread your essays.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org