First Year Experience
A NEW opportunity to help students prepare for college and connect with other students.
6 Week Program - Summer 2015
Free to Students!
- Information available to students 24/7
- Specialized on-campus sessions offered weekly
- Interactive online assignments and in-person activities
- Feedback built into every lesson
- Handling College Money
- Understanding College Testing
- Succeeding in the College Classroom
- Creating Career Plans
- Communicating in College
- Using College Resources
- Knowing What Classes to Take
What’s In It for You?
- Consideration for Fall or Spring Tuition Waivers
- Priority Registration for Classes
- On-campus Job Opportunities
- SLCC Bookstore Coupon for Textbooks
- Connect with College Professors and College Students
- Help/Support Throughout Your First Year
Call: Nancy Giraldo at 801-957-5144
Paid for by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, the contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.
For more information
Nancy L. Giraldo