Bridge to Success/Math Emphasis
- Prepare for college / Review your math skills / Connect with SLCC faculty and students
- Open to all SLCC incoming students
- Preference will be given to underrepresented and first-generation students
- Live classes and interactive online assignments
July 5 - July 28
Monday through Friday
Three session times available—10 a.m., 4 p.m., and 6 p.m.
Salt Lake Community College
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
4600 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City UT 84123
Bridge to Success lessons will help you develop skills for a successful college experience.
- Handling college money
- Understanding college testing
- Succeeding in the college classroom
- Creating educational plans
- Communicating in college
- Using college resources
- Knowing what classes to take
Math lessons will help you review math skills for proper placement and classroom success.
- Classes taught by SLCC math faculty
- Free tutoring
- Peer mentor support through your first year at SLCC
- Accuplacer preparation and free test
- Reserved registration for SLCC math classes
- Textbook scholarships and printing stipends available
- Registration Deadline June 26, 2016
- Application available online
For questions, please contact the First Year Experience office at 801-957-4299
Individuals who require accommodations can contact the First Year Experience Office at 801-957-4299.