Homeland Security/Emergency Management
Who should apply?
- Individuals seeking an education and a career in homeland security and/or emergency management
- Professionals currently serving in law enforcement, emergency management and fire who seek professional advancement and new career opportunities
- Individuals who desire relevant workforce education to start a new career
What is the career outlook?
- By 2021, homeland security and emergency management positions will increase by more than 62% in Utah. *Economic Modeling Specialists, Inc. (EMSI).
- Between 2011 and 2018, the need for emergency management professionals, protective service workers and police and sheriff's patrol officers are likely to increase by more than 36%. *U.S. Department of Labor Statistics.
Monday-Thurs: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Last seating for test 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Last seating for test 2:30 p.m.
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
4600 South Redwood Road
Office: Construction Trades, Rm 033
Phone: (801) 957-4500
South City Campus
1575 South State Street
Phone: (801) 957-3284
3491 West Wights Fort Road
Office: High Tech Center, Rm 202
Phone: (801) 957-2606