School of Health Sciences
Health Sciences Programs
How To Apply
- If you are not a current SLCC student (attended in past three years), apply for college admission as a matriculated (degree-seeking) student.
- Declare a major on college admission application or change major in MyPage.
- If you have transfer credit from another institution, Advanced Placement (AP) credit or College Level Examination Program (CLEP) credit, have your official transcript or score report sent to SLCC’s Transfer Evaluation Office and request an evaluation of the credit for your specific major. This process can take up to six weeks and the evaluation must be completed prior to submitting your Health Sciences Application for Admission.
- Meet with program advisor to establish educational goals and ensure all prerequisites and requirements are complete. You may make an appointment by calling 801-957-6215.
- Submit completed Health Sciences program application and required documentation to the Health Sciences Admissions Office, during application acceptance dates.