New Employee Orientation
The Orientation is highly recommended if you wish to welcome, engage, and orient your new employee to Salt Lake Community College.
What can you expect from Orientation?
- held twice per month at Taylorsville Redwood Campus
- maximum of two hours long
- open to all full time and part time employees
- includes a campus tour and information on our other campuses
- assistance with signing up for benefits
- information on your department Mentor
- training offered by the Office of Information Technology and a chance to meet other new employees!
More information and registration information will be posted shortly. All participants will be asked to register for New Employee Orientations ahead of time.
If you have questions, please email: Anjali.firstname.lastname@example.org
Aimed to prepare, support & orient new employees to SLCC