SLCC Mail Services provide the following service to students, employees and community:
- Individual Mail Boxes
- Personal Mail
- Student Assignments–Drop Off
- Student Assignments–Pick Up
- Campus Mail
- Preparing Campus Mail for Delivery
- Outgoing U.S. Mail
- Stamp Sales, Envelopes, and Package Processing
- Bulk Mail
- Certified Mail, Express Mail and other special services
- FAX Machine
Delivery & Pickup:
US Mail and campus mail is delivered to all college mail stop codes once a day.
Note: 3:15 p.m. is the deadline for dropping off mail for same day service.
Moved to a new Mail Stop Code?
Login to MyPage, find the Mailstop channel on the Employee tab, select a new mailstop code, and submit changes.
For tracking and confirmation, finding ZIP codes and calculating postage go to http://www.usps.com.