NSG 2900 - Pathophysiology
Pathophysiology Application Process
Pathophysiology requires an application for the Spring 2016 semester. Applications will be available online or you can pick one up at the Nursing Department at the front desk. Application will be available from November 16, 2015 till December 22, 2015. Applications will NOT be accepted after December 23, 2015. If you are accepted into the Pathophysiology class you will be notified via email and the department will register you.
- NSG 2900 - Pathophysiology is the only Nursing class that can be taken in advance of the program. All Nursing pre-requisites must be completed in order to take this course.
- The application is available online, link to the application is on this web page and at the Division of Nursing front desk. Applications will be available till November 16, 2015 Late requests will NOT be accepted.
- Please carefully read the class introduction attached to the application and keep it for future reference.
The process of requesting a seat in this class for the Spring 2016 semester is to do one of the following during November 16, 2015 to December 22, 2015:
- Come into our office on the Jordan Campus, Health Science Center, Room 104K to get the form, complete it, and bring it to the front desk Monday- Friday from 0800-1600. OR
- Click the link to the form located on this web page, print it out, fill it out, and fax it to: 801-957-6296, Attn: Angie Wright. If you choose to fax call the Nursing Department after sending to confirm we received your application.
- APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 1600 ON December 22, 2015.
Fall 2015 Pathophysiology
The Fall 2015 Pathophysiology course (NSG 2900-003) will be held on Thursdays from 8 a.m. -11:50 a.m.