NSG 2900 - Pathophysiology
Please Note: Exams are held in the Jordan Campus Assessment Center on a different day than class.
Pathophysiology Application Process
Pathophysiology requires an application for the Summer 2016 semester. Applications will be available online or you can pick one up at the Nursing Department at the front desk. Application will be available from March 28, 2016 till May 10,2016. Applications will NOT be accepted after May 10, 2016. If you are accepted into the Pathophysiology class you will be notified via email and the department will register you.
- NSG 2900 - Pathophysiology is the only Nursing class that can be taken in advance of the program. All Nursing pre-requisites must be completed in order to take this course. If you have any questions in regards to pre-requisites please contact Tana Marchbanks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application will be available online starting March 28, 2016 on this web page and at the Division of Nursing front desk. Applications will be available till May 10, 2016. Late requests will NOT be accepted.
- Please carefully read the class introduction attached to the application and keep it for future reference.
The process of requesting a seat in this class for the Summer 2016 semester is to do one of the following during March 28, 2016 to May 10, 2016:
- Come into our office on the Jordan Campus, Health Science Center, Front Desk, 103K to get the form, complete it, and bring it to the front desk Monday - Friday from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. OR
- the application, print it out, fill it out, and fax it to:
801-957-6296, Attn: Richelle Baisch. If you choose to fax call the Nursing department after sending to confirm we received your application.
- Applications will not be accepted after 4 p.m. on May 10, 2016.
Summer 2016 Pathophysiology
For Summer semester The Division of Nursing will have an open seat to all applicants who meet the requirements and turn in their applications on time for the Pathophysiology class.
The Summer 2016 Pathophysiology course will be held on:
- 2900-001 Tuesdays from 8 a.m. -11:50 a.m.
- 2900-002 Tuesdays from 1:00 p.m - 4:50 p.m.