The OneCard team is launching a new and improved college ID that will come equipped with a Money Network® Enabled Account powered by Mastercard®. Your current OneCard with the Discover logo will remain valid, but please note as of January 9 we will no longer be processing any financial aid refunds to your current SLCC OneCard’s Discover account.
How does this affect me?
- If you would still like to receive refunds to your new Money Network Account on your OneCard, you will need to pick up your NEW prepaid Mastercard at a Card Office location.
- If you don't receive your refunds on the OneCard currently, you will still need to pick up a new Mastercard for on-campus purposes sometime this spring.
- If you have funds on your Discover account currently please follow the faq link below to see ways you can move your funds from Discover to Mastercard. If you are unsure and have any questions please contact the OneCard Services Office at 801-957-3859. Or come in and see us, we are located on the Taylorsville campus in the basement of the Student Center room 021.
Why wait for paper checks in the mail?
Make sure you get your refunds fast! Download this form and pick one of the electronic methods below:
Your OneCard will still have the features below:
- Fast access to your money – funds are transferred to your SLCC OneCard the day after the school releases the funds.
- No monthly fees and no minimum balance.
- Earn cash back on qualifying purchases with a free rewards program†.
- Shop anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted, over 29 million locations worldwide.
- Enjoy free cash withdrawals at Allpoint Network® and on-campus ATMs†.
- Stay connected with a free† mobile app1. (You can download it now at either iTunes or GooglePlay)
- Easy reloads by you, your parents, or employer‡.
For additional information about your new Money Network® OneCard such as important how to's, helpful links, and personal finance 101 visit our My OneCard website!
To ensure there are no delays in receiving your refunds this spring, please be sure to select or update your electronic option as soon as possible.
There are multiple ways to receive your financial aid refund and you are not obligated to receive your funds on the SLCC OneCard. However, we encourage all students to sign up to receive their funds electronically as the funds can be received earlier via direct deposit or the Prepaid Card than by paper check.
† While these features are available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of this card. See the cardholder agreement for more details.
‡ You must upgrade to reload your Account. Upgrade at no charge. Requires a one-time verification of your identity.
1 Standard text message and data rates, fees, and charges may apply.
©2017 First Data Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Cards issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International.
This message is an advertisement.
For inquiries, call 801-957-3859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt Lake Community College
4600 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84123