Processes and Forms
If you will be developing, submitting, modifying a grant, or submitting a programmatic grant report that requires official certification, please contact the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) as soon as you are aware of the need.
- Grants that do not obtain prior approvals are subject to withdraw
- All grant applications, contracts and agreements must be signed by an authorized signatory. The grant signatories for the College are Nicole Omer and President Deneece G. Huftalin.
- When grant proposals are submitted for review to the Office of Sponsored Projects, they should be complete, free from grammatical errors, adhere to sponsor guidelines and have a clear connection to the mission of the College.
- Programmatic reports which require OSP certification and all award modifications must be submitted at least five days before the due date to allow time for proper review.
- Certification of financial reports must be completed by Business Office Senior Accountant Beth Clark with enough time for proper review and verification.
|Grants $25,000 and Above||Grants Below $25,000|