- Parking Permits
- Permit Sales Locations
- Parking Maps
- Parking Regulations
- Parking Ticket Appeals
- Clean Fuel Vehicles
- Bicycle Rules and Registration
- Replacing Permits and Refunds
We offer permits that are valid for a day, a semester, or a year.
You can purchase one-day, print-at-home parking permits online.
Bring a valid vehicle registration for each car to purchase a permit at our campuses. To register online, you’ll need the vehicle plate number and name of the registered owner.
Please call Parking Services if you have a temporary paper plate on your vehicle as there are different requirements for permits on these cars.
Parking Permit Placement
You’ll need to display a parking permit in your vehicle to park at all SLCC campuses except Meadowbrook and West Valley Center.
- Place your permit hangtag on your rearview mirror so it’s visible through your windshield.
- Place your permit sticker on the driver’s side lower corner of your windshield so it’s visible through the windshield.
- You do not need to display your permit on your motorcycle.
Parking Permit Purchase and Regulations
When you purchase a parking permit:
- Permits are assigned to specific vehicles.
- A sticker will be issued with one vehicle registration.
- A hangtag will be issued with two or more vehicle registrations.
- Parking is marked by colored lines, yellow for students and blue for faculty and staff.
- Permits are not valid at parking meters, in the visitor pay lot at Taylorsville Redwood Campus, or dental hygiene and OTA/PTA clinic spaces at Jordan Campus.
- Purchasing a permit does not guarantee a parking space. Parking is first-come first-served.
- You may not park overnight at SLCC campuses.
- Visitors may purchase temporary permits for a day ($1), week ($3), or month ($5). Call 801-957-4011 for more information.