Library Square Permits
* Library Square Permit Is Required at Library Square *
NOTE: A regular SLCC parking permit WILL NOT allow you to park at the Library Square Center.
Library Square Permit available at the Library Square Front Desk or at Parking Services at GFSB 103, Taylorsville-Redwood Campus.
Your Library Square Center parking permit will allow you to park at all SLCC sites.
- To get an LSC parking permit you must be enrolled in classes at the Library Square Center during the current semester.
- Only semester parking permits are available at Library Square.
- SLCC parking is limited to the Basement and Ground level parking areas as marked. Parking on the Second Level will result in ticketing, booting or even towing.
- After 5:00 PM there is an evening overflow parking lot located to the North of the campus. A SLCC LSC parking permit is required to park in the overflow lot.
*Purchasing a Library Square parking permit does not guarantee you a parking space at any SLCC site. Parking is very limited and students should plan accordingly.
Taylorsville/ Redwood Parking Service
4365 South 2200 West
Salt Lake City