- Parking Permits
- Permit Sales Locations
- Parking Maps
- Parking Regulations
- Parking Ticket Appeals
- Clean Fuel Vehicles
- Bicycle Rules and Registration
- Replacing Permits and Refunds
Visitors parking options are: (1) park at a meter and pay the appropriate fee, (2) purchase validation at parking kiosk at South City or Jordan campuses for $2.00, (3) park in the visitor pay lot at the Taylorsville Redwood Campus or (4) buy a day permit at the cashiers or Parking Service Drive up window. Visitors with disabled placard must buy a day permit or validation at the kiosk. Any visitor displaying a disabled plate or placard may park at a meter for a reasonable time (30 minutes) without charge.
Meters cost 25 cents for 30 minutes and are found at varied sites on campuses. Any vehicle parked at an expired meter will be ticketed. If a meter is not working properly, you must move to another meter to avoid being ticketed. Parking citations issued for meters must be appealed within 24 hours.
Only the Taylorsville Redwood Campus has a Visitor Pay Lot:
- Located on the north side of the Student Center
- Open 7:30 a.m. to 9:45 p.m., Mon – Thurs; and 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Fri.
- First 15 minutes are free
- $2 for the first hour; $1 each additional hour; $10 maximum