Skip to main content

Parking Services

Replacing Permits and Refunds


If you lose your hangtag, you must purchase a new permit.

We do not replace lost or stolen permits.

It cost $1 to replace a permit if you get a new windshield, or a new vehicle, or if your sticker falls off. In any of these situations, you must bring 75 percent of the old sticker to get a new one.


You can only receive a refund on your permit in the first 25 days after purchase. You’ll need proof of purchase, such as a receipt or bank/credit card statement, and 75 percent of the sticker or your hangtag. Bring them to Parking Services in the Gunderson Facilities Services Building on the Taylorsville Redwood Campus.

Salt Lake Community College

4600 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
801-957-SLCC (7522)

Student Services hours: M-Th: 8 am - 7 pm; Fr 8 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Info: 801-957-4073

Technical Support

Live Chat
Give Now to SLCC