2015 Holiday Leave Without Pay Form
Not available at this time.
- 2016 W-4
- Instructions for Completing the IRS Form W-4
- Instructions for IRS Form W-4, Exemption from Withholding
(Reference: Publication 505, Page 12, Chapter 1, Tax Withholding for 2015)
If you claim exemption from withholding, your employer will not withhold federal income tax from your wages.
The exemption applies only to income tax, not to social security or Medicare tax.You can claim exemption from withholding for 2016 only if both of the following situations apply.
- For 2015 you had a right to a refund of all federal income tax withheld because you had no tax liability.
- For 2016 you expect a refund of all federal income tax withheld because you expect to have no tax liability.
Instructions for Non-Resident Alien for IRS Form W-4: Notice 1392
- Direct Deposit
- Use this form to have your pay go direct deposit to a financial institution. Make sure a "Void" check is attached or an official statement from the bank (not monthly bank statement). Payroll cannot process a direct deposit without either of these forms.
- Debit or Money card (example, One-card or Walmart card)
- Please attached signed form if payroll will be deposited on a debit or money card along with other direct deposit forms.
Computer Access Form
- Computer Access Form
- Use to request HR_08 (Approval access - for the person who will approve or proxy time) or HR_07 (Orignator access - for the person who will enter time for a department).
- Stop Payment
- Use this form if a payroll check is lost, stolen or not received.
NOTE: All forms can be sent through campus mail (mailstop: BOF), emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-957-4051.