- About the President
- Office Staff/Contact
- Board of Regents
- Board of Trustees
- Executive Cabinet
- Invite the President
- Respectus Quotes
- Speeches and Remarks
- Senior Leadership Team
- Standing Committees, Councils, and CWTs
- President's Committee on Inclusivity and Equity
- President's Leadership Institute
- Past Presidents
President's Committee on Inclusivity and Equity
The President's Committee on Inclusivity and Equity has been established on the following tenets:
- SLCC's mission to provide quality higher education and lifelong learning to people of diverse cultures, abilities, and ages.
- Our commitment to fulfill our mission in a climate conducive to learning, teaching and working.
- Our belief that diverse perspectives, life experiences, and cultures fundamentally enrich the learning environment.
- Our imperative to close achievement gaps among students of color.
- Our role as a community college to reflect, promote, and serve our diverse communities.
This committee is charged to:
- Strengthen the sense of inclusivity on campus by consistently reviewing, analyzing and recommending policies and practices to address noted gaps;
- Review structural employee ethnic, racial, and gender diversity on campus to work toward mirroring Salt Lake County demographics;
- Review and recommend revisions to policies, procedures and practices when necessary to ensure inclusive and welcoming physical and learning environments are in place;
- Advise Cabinet semiannually on issues, recommendations, or benchmarks;
- Conduct biannual climate surveys and associated town hall meetings to strengthen understanding of experiences; and
- Provide an annual report to the Cabinet and College community summarizing efforts and accomplishments.
Membership (21 Members Plus Chair)
|Academic Dean representative||Richard Scott|
|Associate Dean representative||Barbie Willett|
|Faculty Senate President||Adam Dastrup|
|Faculty members (3)||Justice Morath
|Student Affairs representative||Shellie Jo Enscoe|
|Business Services representative||Darren Marshall|
|Human Resources representative||James Broadbent|
|Institutional Research representative||Jessie Winitzky-Stephens|
|Institutional Marketing representitive||Enrique Soto|
|TRiO representative||Gregory Roberts|
|Disability Resource Center Director||Candida Darling|
|Staff Association President||Julia Ellis|
|Staff Development||Anjali Pai|
|Students at large (3)||Arturo Salazar
Standing in for (Special Assistant to the SLCCSA President for Inclusivity and Equity)
Shekinah Glory Stanton
(Multicultural Student Council Representative)
|Members at large (2)||Michelle Tuitupou
|Administrative Support||Mallory Bohn|
Term of Office: One year, with possible renewal