Skip to main content

Office of the Registrar and Academic Records

Change Your Major or Personal Information

You can change your major or personal information online through MySLCC.

If you need to change your major:

  • MySLCC
  • Academics & Records
  • Academic Planning
  • Program Change Request
  • Complete the form and Submit

If you need to change personal information (address, phone number, email):

  • MySLCC
  • Academics & Records
  • Academic Records
  • Change of Address, Phone, Email
  • Complete the form and Submit

If you have questions, call 801-957-4283 or

Salt Lake Community College

4600 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
801-957-SLCC (7522)

Student Services hours: M-Th: 8 am - 7 pm; Fr 8 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Info: 801-957-4073

Technical Support

Live Chat
Give Now to SLCC