Disclosures of Consumer Information
SLCC annually discloses consumer information to the SLCC community. The purpose of this notice is to provide a listing of the available disclosures, their release dates and where you may obtain the information [668.41 (c)].
- Tuition and Other Institutional Charges and Financial Assistance Available to Enrolled Students
- Institution Information that Pertains to Academic Programs and Accreditation
- Institution Completion or Graduation Rates
- Institutional Security Policies and Crime Statistics (Cleary report)
- Information on Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Data
-Select Get data for one institution, and then search for SLCC.
- Rights Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Campus Policy
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing and Copyright Law
Questions or comments regarding consumer information release may be directed to Eric D. Weber, Assistant Vice President for Office of the Registrar and Academic Records, 4600 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0808 or email@example.com.