- Contact Us
- Policies & Procedures
- Transfer Evaluation
- Transcript Requests
- Registration Appeals
- Institution Completion & Graduation Rates
- Change Major or Personal Info
- Disclosures of Consumer Information
- Student Email (BruinMail) Policy
You can add your name to a course waitlist if the course is Closed.
Here's how you sign up for a course waitlist:
- Log in to your MySLCC and select the Registration tab.
- Under Register for Classes Tools in the upper left, select Add or Drop Classes.
- Find and select the course you want, and click Submit. The course info appears.
- Copy the CRN (Course Reference Number).
- Click Add to Worksheet and your worksheet page appears. Paste the CRN into the CRN field at the bottom and click Submit Changes. (The Registration Add Error will appear, informing you that the course is Closed.)
- Under the Action pull-down menu, select Waitlisted and click Submit Changes. The course will appear as Waitlisted on your Current Schedule. This does not mean you are registered for the class.
- If the semester has started and you are still on the waitlist for a course, please attend the class anyway and discuss options with your instructor. Instructors are often able to add waitlisted students to their class list.
* You must check your Bruin Mail daily. You have 24 hours to register if you're notified by email that a seat has opened.
If you have questions, call 801-957-4073.