As a registered and admitted student at SLCC, you’re given a free BruinMail email account for life. It’s powered by Google Apps for Education.
- BruinMail is an official communication tool between SLCC and you.
- You’re expected to check your BruinMail frequently and read emails in a timely fashion, and to recognize time-critical communications.
- You must ensure your account has sufficient space to allow for delivery.
- You won’t be held responsible for an interruption or malfunction in your BruinMail (e.g., power outages or email viruses).
- BruinMail may not be used for unlawful activities.
- Faculty may communicate with you via BruinMail.
- You’re expected to comply with course requirements sent via BruinMail.
- Faculty must exercise caution when including sensitive data, such as grades, in email messages.
- If you choose to forward your BruinMail to a different account, you’re responsible to ensure receipt of official SLCC emails.
- SLCC is not responsible for lost or deleted emails due to account closures, storage restrictions or other inhibitors to receiving emails.