High School Students SAT Admissions
SAT Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs are tuition free for high schoolers who meet the standard entry criteria. CTE programs are a great way to get a jump on your career.
You’ll still have to pay the $40 application fee, as well as any student fees, lab fees, and textbook costs. And be aware that high school students are not eligible for federal financial aid.
The School of Applied Technology does not grant high school credit. However, your high school may grant credit for work completed at the SAT. Check with your high school counselors.
- Apply for Admission
- Complete your assessment
- You’ll have to take the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) to determine your academic skill level.
- Tests are available at all SLCC Student Testing Services locations.
- Contact 801-957-3284 or http://www.slcc.edu/testing/index.aspx
- Meet with an advisor
- Pay Tuition & Schedule Courses
You may also need:
Books and supplies
- Available at SLCC bookstores on the South City, Jordan and Taylorsville Redwood campuses.
- Other sites may provide limited bookstore services at the beginning and end of the semester.
Parking permit or bus pass
- To park on any SLCC campus, except West Valley Center and Meadowbrook, you’ll need a parking permit. Purchase a permit online or at seven of our campuses. For more information, visit Parking Services.
For information on a discounted Utah Transit Authority pass for UTA buses and TRAX, visit SLCC/UTA Ed-Pass.