Applied Technology Admission Steps
If you’re an ESL student:
All other students follow these steps to enroll in SAT programs:
- Apply for Admission
- Complete an online Application for Admission and pay the $40 fee.
- Complete your assessment
- You’ll have to take the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) to determine your academic skill level.
- Contact the number listed at the SLCC Testing Center that works best for you to take the test.
- Meet with an advisor
- Pay Tuition & Schedule Courses
You may also need:
Books and supplies
- Available at SLCC bookstores on the South City, Jordan and Taylorsville Redwood campuses.
- Other sites may provide limited bookstore services at the beginning and end of the semester.
Parking permit or bus pass
- To park on any SLCC campus, except West Valley Center and Meadowbrook, you’ll need a parking permit. Purchase a permit online or at seven of our campuses. For more information, visit Parking Services.
For information on a discounted Utah Transit Authority pass for UTA buses and TRAX, visit SLCC/UTA Ed-Pass.