Costs and Financial Aid for SAT Programs
If you’re starting at the SAT, your enrollment advisor will give you a cost estimate detailing tuition and fees for your program. Costs for Utah residents include:
- Tuition – $2.16 per clock hour
- Fees – 15 cents per clock hour
- Application – $40
- Books and supplies: Costs vary depending on the courses you take
- For new SAT students, payment is due prior to registering for your courses.
- After the initial course registration, when you’re registered into your next courses, payment is due within 3 business days.
- If you rely on VA or Pell grants, or a community or government agency, your funding must be secured before you register for courses.
Steps to apply for financial aid
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- SLCC will be notified of your FAFSA application and will review it. The College will send you a “Missing Information Letter” or an email; be sure to respond by submitting all requested documents.
- If you haven’t received communication from SLCC’s Financial Aid office within a week of submitting your FAFSA, call the School of Applied Technology, 801-957-3347.
Financial aid is disbursed when you begin attending your program. Any refund amounts will be sent to your mailing address on file, or you may enroll to receive refunds by electronic deposit or on your SLCC OneCard/Discover prepaid card.