School of Applied Technology
SAT Quick Links
The Division of Applied Technology provides high-quality career and technical education to individuals seeking job skills for quick entry into the workforce.
We serve many students who vary in age, backgrounds, and interests with a wide range of career and educational goals. The Division of Applied Technology provides training opportunities to help students meet their own special career plan, as our objective is always: YOUR SUCCESS!
Advantages to attending the Division of Applied Technology are many and include:
- Weekly Enrollments - Depending on program openings, students may start immediately.
- Flexible Scheduling - Students arrange their class schedule around their own busy lifestyles.
- Low Cost - Tuition is based on $2.02 per clock hour. High school students attend tuition-free.
- Job Ready - Our programs are responsive to business and industry requirements preparing our students to enter a challenging and demanding job market.
- Career Oriented - Whatever your career and education goals are, the School of Applied Technology provides the opportunities to help make it happen!