Welcome to English-as-a-Second-Language Testing
Next Step in the Testing Process:
Grammar Reading test, 75 multiple-choice questions, 45 minutes.
Listening test, 30 multiple-choice pre-recorded questions or scenarios, 35 minutes.
Reading Comprehension test, 32 multiple-choice written questions, 60 minutes.
Total allotted testing and instruction time is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- To make an appointment please have ready your Name, Student Number, a government issued-photo I.D. and your date of birth.
- Please proceed to ROOM 2-153 (SAT Testing) on the second floor to make an appointment.
- TESTING APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY: Wednesdays at 8:00 a.m.
- TESTING INFORMATION: SAT Testing South City, 801-957-3267, SAT-Testing@slcc.edu
- The E.S.L. consists of three parts:
English Listening Practice Lessons
CASAS Level 1, 2 & 3 Practice Listening Activities
CELSA Practice Exercises