School of Applied Technology
National Police Officer Selection Test (NPOST)
Please fill out the registration form and pay $30.00 at the ID Center on the first floor prior to 5:40 p.m. Then proceed to the second floor to SAT Testing in Room 2-153. The test is offered on TUESDAYS and WEDNESDAYS, except on Federal, State or College closure. The test is offered on a walk-in basis, first come first served.
Walk-In Basis Test
- Payment must be done prior to testing in the ID Center (follow the signs that say ID/Information Center).
- A parking permit is required on College grounds. Metered parking is available, or you may purchase a $1.00 day pass in the ID Center as well.
To obtain a duplicate copy of your NPOST results:
- Fill out the Release of Information Form.
Release of Information Form
- Pay the cashier.
Duplicate NPOST results (6 copies): $10.00
- Return Release of Information Form with proof of payment.
- Information is mailed out.
NPOST Duplicate Copy Instructions
- If you encounter problems or need further assistance please email us at NPOST@slcc.edu.